Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 7 Daily Photo Journal


A Daily Photo Journal

For this project we were to take a picture every day of the week, then add them to a template using adjustment layers and blending masks to create a compilation of a week in our lives. All photos were taken with my iphone camera, making it difficult if not impossible for me list the camera settings such as Fstop ISO or shutter speed.




Walking towards the Temple: June 4th 2009 9:30 am
Red Robin 5 Alarm Burger: Friday June 5th 2009 7:45 pm
Big Juds Eating Contest: Saturday June 6th, 3 pm
Beckons Hair Cut: Sunday June 7th, 630 pm
Rigby Sunset: Monday June 9th 8:45 pm
Sage Day Spa Fire Damage: Tuesday June 10th 9:45 am
Couch View=Laptop & TV: Wednesday June 11th 2009 8:45 pm

I used my Iphone camera to take and download all of these pictures. Making me unable to give the camera settings, but I must say for a camera phone they all turned out decient.

4 comments:

  1. Wow for a phone camera it did a great job. I love the vignette on the hamburger. it looks great and adds dram to the burger. (don't know if you want drama, but it makes it a more delicious and in focus main course.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm impressed that you did this all with a phone camera. I especially like the temple picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I really liked your spread and the pictures that you took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures because they really help me to see your life!

    ReplyDelete